Friday, May 18, 2007

Morgan's new do

It's been a long time since Mom has let me use the computer. Too much skool or something. Ugh. I don't know how to spell it...but it's this thing that makes her sit at the computer for hours on end. But today, she finished and took me to a fancy dog store. The store was really cool, but then she put me in this metal sink thing and got me all wet! And then rubbed some stuff and sprayed me and rubbed some more stuff and sprayed some more. Then came that comb thing that pulls my hair and the loud thing that is like big wind, but it's inside. Then she messed around with these pointy things near my hands and feet and my head. After all kinds of torture, she finally stopped and gave me all kinds of kisses and hugs and told me I looked pretty.


Then - the best part - I got a new toy. Something about my birthday. I don't know what a birthday is, but I got to pick it out and everything, so it's good as far as I can tell! Of course, I had to see how the thing made noise, so I ripped it open and got those little balls out...He doesn't make noise anymore. Mom seems kind of upset about that, but I think it's fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home